Greetings From Deborah,

I am Debora Williams Mohammed, tall, slim, fair and a very good looking girl that loves travelling and dancing, a student, that loves to be loved, kindly  I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition. Pls I will like you to reply to me through my mail (debora.williams04@hotmail.fr) so that we will know each other very well.  Please this is my mail box (debora.williams04@hotmail.fr).
Thanks
Debora Williams Mohammed