good day

reply only to my private email dennvell@gmail.com

Good Day,

With the recent merger of my bank Abn Amro N.V. with Royal Bank of Scotland, I
was made head of service in my department by the Board of directors of my bank
Royal Bank of Scotland, to compile all accounts that has been in operation
with the bank in the United Kingdom. Through my compilation of accounts, I
discovered an account with credit balance of 7,467,000.00Euros, on further
trace I discovered that the account has been inactive for over Seven (7) yrs.
and the owner of this account was Engineer Christian Eich, a German who ran
car maker BMW's museum who unfortunately lost his life, including his wife and
two children in the plane crash (Flight AF4590) which crashed on July 31st
2000 killing all 109 people on board.

Details About The Plane Crash Visit The Web Site Below:

Regarding the short period of Twenty-One (21) working days allowed confirming
and submitting the reports by the Board of directors of my bank, which may
lead to the cancellation or terminating of the account. I have chosen to seek
your consent to work with me as a team and pull out this fund under the
legitimacy as next of kin of Late Engineer Christian Eich. Contact me
immediately for details soon as possible on dennvell@gmail.com

Sincerely Yours

Mr. Dennis Vellek
Royal Bank of Scotland