REPLY URGENT.

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: davidgeorge1950@yahoo.in

- Dear Friend,I am David George , from Obousi Village Ghana( West Africa). Actually, I am traditional Chief here in Ghana governing the Village of Obousi where I have 70hectare of land full of Gold, inherited by my grandfathers.We have dug out about 87 KG which I wanted to use your assistance to sell in your country. I will advise you to look for more buyers because we are try to expand our mining site.We are trying to purchase mining equipment which will be easier after selling this 87 KG. We have been selling to agents who sell out to foreigners but I have discovered that they are cheating us, that was why I decided to look for Direct buyers or foreign partner who will assist me in the selling of the product so that we can go into a long term business relationship.Moreso,I have made the entire necessary enquiry for the shipment through a legal procedure here in Ghana. I wait to hear from you so that I can send you FCO which will enable us to move ahead.Best Regards.