Re: BD-R formatting help

Thomas Schmitt wrote:
I assume you have disabled all automounters and
similar programs which could access the drive.
So this could come from the device driver trying
to learn about the present media.
In the embedded 2.4.32 install, there is no automounter. Nothing happens unless I explicitly run it.
In the stock Ubuntu install, I haven't disabled anything.

Does this kernel log protesting start as soon
as you insert the media into the drive or does
it start only when you run dvd+rw-format ?
No it only starts complaining after I run dvd+rw-format.

Matt Schulte
Commtech, Inc.
Voice: 316-636-1131
Fax: 316-636-1163