urgent order

Hello sir/madam

  My name is Mr cole am sending this email  regards to order some DVD-R and i will like to know if you have this types Taiyo Yuden DVD-R or the once you have instock and please can you send me an email reply back with the  price plus tax for the DVD-R so that we can proceed with the order and i also need your full contact name and phone number so that i can give you a call to proceed with the Order and pls advice the method of Payment you do Accept...
Awaiting to hear from you soon.

Best Regards
Mr cole