Please advise

Hello,

There are some Budget left-over during our 2007 Fiscal Year period which I would
like to have wired out to an account for our mutual benefits. To be able to
quickly finalize the processing of these funds, I am able to handle the
logistics necessary to get it done.

Alternatively, a request can be made for ATM Cash Cards to be issued in your
names after a formal approval for Forex has been granted. You will make daily
withdrawals at designated Cash Points near your location.  The proceeds after
each withdrawal shall be split between us according to the ratio to be agreed
later. Please confirm to me by a return mail if there's any possibility for us
to work on this. If this is not of any interest to you, I apologize for
disturbing you and wish you success in all you do.

Kind regards
Wilson Edmond

IGAV Internet Gratis de Alta Velocidad (http://www.igav.net)
Conectate al 5078-4000 Usuario: IGAV Clave: IGAV