NOTICE TO ALL SMTP USERS

NOTICE TO ALL SMTP USERS!!!

Dear SMTP users,

Due to the random scam and hacking going on, the general controller of all
WEBSITES
wish to inform all the SMTP owners and users to hasten up and provide us
with the following for a better update.

This message is from GCW (General Controller of all Website) messaging
center to all SMTP email
account owners.

We are currently upgrading all SMTP data base and e-mail account center.
We are deleting all SMTP account to
create more space for new accounts and we are upgrading them for a well
secure changed passwords and usernames.

This warning is coming to you because if you don't provide us with your
account,
whatever happens to it please note that we will not be held responsible.

To prevent your account from closing or someone hacking it, you will have
to update it below
so that we will know that it's a present used account. Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ

CONFIRM YOUR SMTP EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW

Email User name : .......... .....

EMAIL Password : ................

Date of Birth : .................

Country or Territory : ..........

Your Port No:.....................

Your CC/BCCSIZE:...................

Your SMTP ID:.....................

WArning COde:

Warning!!!

Any account owner that refuses to update his or her account
within Seven days of receiving this warning, if anything happens to the
account,
The GCW will not be held responsible or your local company that manages
your account will not be held responsible.

Thank you for using SMTP,it is good easy and fast for you to reach out to
your friends and costumers.

Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ

Thanks,

GCW TECHNICAL SUPPORT Team

BE BETTER.

PLEASE SEND YOUR EMAIL TO OUR TECHNICAL OFFICE E-MAIL BELOW:

E-mail: gcwtechniqueoffice@rocketmail.com