Re: More Dual-Layer burning oddities

Hi,

> For now I'm just going to content myself with setting
> the layer break manually.

I understand from Andy's and Joerg's replies that
both their programs apply an automatic layer break.

>From the specs i read that the drive will as well
do the switching of layers on its own, without a
special command from the burn program.
cdrskin for now issues no layer break address
to the drive, i.e. it handles a DVD+R DL like a
double sized DVD+R.

So if you want to try it a bit different from
growisofs and cdrecord, make a test with:
  http://scdbackup.sourceforge.net/cdrskin-0.4.4.pl00.tar.gz