Re: Low burning speed

 To be quite sure my system doesn't cause problems related with speed i borrowed a nec writer and did some test - of course everything was ok. When i was replacing burners back i inserted plug upside down and now won't be able to do test proposed by Thomas. Thank you for cooperation, we must abandon this issue as unresolved

Tomasz