Greetings,

With due respect, please pardon me for contacting you. This is a
genuine matter of utmost importance and immense mutual benefit which
must be kept highly confidential. It is with genuine interest and
trust that I have contacted you. I am John England, an Army
contractor attached to the US Military force in Iraq a principal
partner of the US army force in Iraq. I am in search for a credible
person or company overseas for joint business venture. I reliably
disclose this to you that I discovered a huge sum of money which I
legitimately own here in Iraq. I therefore solicit for a competent
person or corporation that will manage this fund for me.
Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you
hoping that you will find this proposal interesting. It is important
to let you know that if you help me receive this fund to your
country, and also help re-invest the money in any business you may
advise I will be pleased to reward you for your kind assistance and
partnership. Please if you are interested to work with me in good
faith and honesty, get in touch with me through my email address,
also send to me your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication.
Thanks for your understanding; I will tell you more about this
transaction on receipt of your response to my proposal. Endeavour to
let me know your decision rather than keep me waiting and if you are
not interested, kindly pardon me for contacting you.
Yours Sincerely,

Johnson England.