Re: Blanking/Formating a BD-RE

Joerg Schilling wrote:
Arnold Maderthaner <arnold.maderthaner@j4care.com> wrote:

If someone can provide me some tool or instructions how to do it I
could try it on another PC with BD-RE drive.
Jörg did you have any progress with the BD-RE integration in cdrecord ?

Last weekend, I have been at Linuxtage in Chemnitz and next week I am at CeBIT.

I hopw to be able to continue at March 15th.

Anything interesting at Linuxtage? Related to the list topic, I mean? And off-topic, I see the lighttpd folks were talking about Solaris, another of your interests.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
  "Woe unto the statesman who makes war without a reason that will still