-dir-mode and -file-mode doesn't work

Hi!
I've got problem with writing DVDs using groisofs and -dir-mode 0755
-file-mode 0644 parameters. Without them I got dirs on disc with only
read permision which makes them undeletable after copying to hard drive.
Some time ago I was using these parameters without problems, but after
upgrading system to slackware 12 I got only this error:
:-( write failed: Input/output error
I'm using cdrtools-2.01.01a23-i486-1 and dvd+rw-tools-7.0-i486-2 which
are default in slackware 12. Any ideas how to resolve this?
Best regards
Tomasz Jasinski

 [ ncjasins@DELETEITcyf-kr.edu.pl ] [ GG#   4513130 ]
 [ Registered Linux User# 309932 ]