HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN YOU HAVE WON MICRONET LOTTO!!!

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN YOU HAVE WON MICRONET LOTTO!!!

REF NO: MSW/56B-672GH/L
BATCH: 4583JL/WIN

FROM DESK OF PROMOTION MANAGER KRASLOTEN EMAIL LOTTERY} www. krasloten.nl

YOUR EMAIL ID HAS WON $1,000,000.00(ONE MLN USD) in the first category of our computer ballot email lottery.

No ticket was sold but it is to encourage internet users.

To claim your winning, contact our claims department office;

Tel ;0031-642-885-170'

Email:  kraslotenagent@aim.com

Send the following to the claim departmen:Full names,Address,Age,
Occupation,Phone/Fax no,Ref No,Batch No.

Marcus Louis
 For:
 Ingrid Lurth

AMSTERDAM-NETHERLANDS.

Leggi GRATIS le tue mail con il telefonino i-mode? di Wind
http://click.libero.it/imode