Batch:  14/0017/PBL

Date:   22-03-2007

Dear Prize Winner,

CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER NOTICE

Europe/America private international e-games organizers and co-sponsors, POWERBALL LOTTO Group International, officially bring to your notice
the final draw result of 21st March, 2007 POWERBALL LOTTO -wheel E-game which was conducted at our international corporate office complex in The
UNITED KINGDOM.

Most recently, this foundation set up the NEW LOTTERY SCHEME to give out prizes based on COMPUTER BALLOT SYSTEM. By oing this the foundation
seek to encourage the use of Internet for academic and business pursuits.

Your e-mail ID was included among the 50,000 different e-mail addresses submitted to us by our partner international e-mail providers. We
hereby wish to congratulate and inform you on the selection of your e-mail account among the 6 lucky consolation prize winners. Your e-mail ID
identified with coupon No. PBL2348974321, was selected by our E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) which subsequently won you a consultation
cash prize of £ 650,000.00 (Six Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterling Only).

To process your winnings, please contact our Due Processing Unit  Officer via below informations:

Name:   Mr. Charles Kenneth Jr.
              (Due Processing Officer)

E-mail:  kcharles_dpu@inmail24.com

Tel:     (+44) 701 115 1168

Congratulations once again from all member of our staff.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Cindy Charles-Thomas
Executive (Online Co-ordinator).