Confirm Eligibility

Sir/Madam,

Superenalotto is happy to inform you that today is your lucky day!
Superenalotto is required to disburse the award of $1.000.000.00  to the correct recipient, but we must verify that you are the owner of the selected email address before we can send this money to you. This cash prize must be claimed not later than the 27th of March 2007 . After this date prizes not collected will be declared void. Claimants must be over 20 years of age. All claims must abide by the claim rules stated in our official page. Click here to view rules: http://rulestoclaim.8m.com/index.html or paste it in your browser. You must read the rules and understand them before responding.

To submit your claim for verification, contact your claim agent.

Rosso Fiorentino
rosso.fiorentino@yahoo.it

Your Claim Ref Nr. MLM-28/555/07 in conjunction with your email address is yours and yours alone, and has not been issued to any other person. Quote it when replying. You must act before the deadline date stated above or your claim will be void. You have received this message from Superenalotto prize disbursement department because you have visited one of our sponsored sites and have voluntarily given your email address to receive mails from their sponsors.

There is no fee to submit your claim, and no further obligation on your part to Superenalotto.

Sincerely,

Prize Disbursement Department
Superenalotto.