KINDLY READ AND GET BACK TO ME

Dear Friend, This is an official notice for an unclaimed fund left by one of our deceased customer, who died in a plan crash here in Benin on the 25th December 2003. I am a Staff incharge of auditing and accounting unit of African Development Bank of Benin. I discovered the sum of $17.5 Million left in the deceased account and the fund has been lying in as a suspence account,since no one has come up for claim. I hereby solicit for your immediate response and positive committed efforts to facilitate for the claim of this fund as the next of kin to the deceased.  Upon your positive response to this convenant, I will make all necessary informations known to you, as I attached here the website of the incident ,http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/index.html. Kindly get in touch with me through my email address for more guildlines to the repartriation of this fund. Yours SincerelyDr.Ibrahim Kone AbdulTel+229-97647883Alternative Email: dribrabdul1@yahoo.it
"Jetzt Handykosten senken mit klarmobil - 14 Ct./Min.! Hier klicken"
http://www.klarmobil.de/index.html?pid=73025