EUROPEAN PRIZE AWARD DEPT
109, Myddleton Road
Wood Green
London.
N22 8NE.
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)

Dear Winner,

We wish to congratulate you and formally inform you
that,you have won the sum of £1.500,000.00 (One
Million,Five Hundred Thousand,Great British Pounds),
This e-mail address (YOURS) attached to ticket number: 7-1-8-36-4-22 under
agent ID: 18 and lucky ball number 7363789,which subsequently won you the
lottery in the 2nd category,no ticket were sold but all email addresses were
assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.
This Lottery Draw is to encourage our prominent and consistent Microsoft Internet
explorer users all over the world.

1. Following The Above You Are Expected To Furnish us With The Details Stated Below:

a) YOUR NAME:
b) YOUR ADDRESS:
c) YOUR TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER:
d) YOUR DATE OF BIRTH:
e) YOUR MARITAL STATUS:
f) YOUR OCCUPATION:
g) YOUR COUNTRY:
h) YOUR WINNING TICKET NUMBER:

To begin your lottery claim, please contact our
Fudiciary agent below that has been appointed for the
processing of your claim with the email address below:

Mr.David Nelson
Tel:     +447 031 943 660
         +447 024 030 683
FAX:     +447 075 055 248