Rolclub.com Hyip Forum With 20.000+ Members

ROLCLUB.COM THE THIRD LARGEST HYIP FORUM!

HYIP'S, FOREX, MLM's, AUTOSURF'S, CYCLER'S, E-CURRENCY EXCHANGES, OTHER INVESTMENTS.

Creat discussion around your hyip, and get more investors to your hyip.

Get registered and create a thread in our forum about your program. http://www.rolclub.com has over got 20.000+ members.

You should also link from your main page to the thread you create on Rolclub
forum,so your members can tell Rolclub members about the investment your
members
has done with your company. This way create discussion amoung our members,
so that
it leads to more investment in your company. You can download the banner of
Rolclub that you can also use to tell your members where your members are
discussing
your investment program.
http://www.rolclub.com/Rolclubbanners/rolclub_120x60.gif

Our monthly Stats can bee seen here:
http://www.rolclub.com/Rolclubbanners/STATS%20SEPTEMBER%2006.txt

Why advertise your investment program with ROLCLUB.COM?

Rolclub.com has got a unique customer database of 20.000+ members,
with about 6000+ unique visitors a day. We have been online for 14 months,
and have had great success in creating a investment portal.
Rolclub is today one of the largest Hyip forums online.

Most of our advertiser say: Wow, your traffic is awesome!
Reason is, most members of Rolclub are members of pips, and many of
them didn't even know what hyip was. Rolclub has introduced something
new for them.

Many of Rolclub members are looking for other sources of income and
visit Rolclub to look at updates and new hyip information.
Most of our members are not members of other hyip forums, and by
advertising with us, you will be able to reach many new members that
are new to hyips.

If you wish to advertise your site, affiliate link or any other
investment related program, and wish to have it seen by thousands of
Rolclub members, please visit the link:
http://www.rolclub.com/advertising.html .

At the moment we have
2 top rotating banner available 370x60 ($15 a day, 70 a week, 250 a
month)

3 right side ad bar banners of 120x120 ($230 top spot for a month, and a few
other prices available also.)

2 banner on the bottom of the forum 380x60.($10 a day,$60 a week,$150
a month)

Advertising with us could mean a good boost to your business.
Place you ads with us today.

Rolclub has signed a SEO contract aswell as some Advertising for $20k.
This will help ensure steady growth of the site, so we can bring you
more visitors to your site. Try it out, you will like it.

If you have any questions, you can email us at
ads@rolclub.com

Msn: doctor_ray@hotmail.com
Skype: rolclub

Best Regards