President Bush said

We are living in a time of mineral wealth, and those with the
natural resources  are those with the power and money.
oil, gold, property; all at record highs.  It's where you need to be.
Our next feature has reach that position, and is now
starting heavy mass publicity to let anyone know it.

This c0mpany is none other than AUNI.  AUNI is specialized
in resource ventures.  An incredible breakthrough is
coming out of the company and will be backed up with a
smashing publicity blitz.

---
AUNI . OB
Cap: 92.85M
---

After a slight pullback on Wednesday, we are certain to see
a rise of over 300% over the next week.  There is no
reason you should disallow yourself to benefit from a big
break.  Don't let this one slip by.