Texhoma Energy flys up

News item of oil-field discovery to send TXHE flying!!!

corporation: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
last price :     $0.08
Target Price:      $O.27

Here is  a trade mark new doorway into the Red Hot energy sphere.
Texhoma's executive model projected profits with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the earnings report  is going
to show with oil at its current price?  We call them ROYAL  profits!  But it's the announcement of this latest discovery of oil
that is really going to make this one take off!!!

With a combination of sound, proven management, Awfully
Lucrative producing sector, and INCREDIBLE Breeze, this stock
is going to fly up on Tuesday!!!

Participators should pick up  TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This Breeze is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the big statement that
make these stocks blow cool!!!