hot old price

Breeze of oil-field discovery to send TXHE flying!!!

partnership: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
current price:     $0.08
Reference price:      $O.27

You can see a trade mark new entrance into the Red Hot energy branch.
Texhoma's business model projected uses with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the earnings report  is going
to display with oil at its last price ?  We call them ROYAL  profits!  But it's the report of this warm discovery of oil
that is really going to produce this one take off!!!

With a union of sound, proven management, Awfully
Lucrative business sector, and UNTHINKABLE Novelty, this stock
is going to fly up on Tuesday!!!

Participators should take up TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This Breeze is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the important announcement that
make these stocks blow cool!!!