The shooting of the Texhoma Energy

Piece of news of discovery of oil to send TXHE flying!!!

enterprise: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
current price:     $0.08
Reference price:      $O.27

Here is  a trade mark new doorway into the Red Hot energy sphere.
Texhoma's enterprice model projected advantages with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the earnings report  is going
to display with oil at its current price?  We call them HUGE benefits!  But it's the announcement of this latest oil-field discovery
that is really going to execute this one take off!!!

With a formation of solid, proven management, Extremely
Lucrative producing sector, and IMPOSSIBLE News item, this stock
is going to fly on Tuesday!!!

Participators should take up TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This Breeze is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the powerful statement that
make these stocks burst!!!