How to burn a DVD ISO and still leave the disk open for allowing to add sessions?

Hi all,

From my expereinces in various burning tools under Win32 or Linux, I
observed that these tools (With GUI) burn DVD ISO and close the DVD
afterward. I have a need that making rescue DVDs where I have a bootable
ISO available, with size of 60MB. And I wish to burn backup data as appending
sessions, thus afterward I can boot up with DVD and restore data from it.

So here is the question in a short saying:
How to burn a DVD ISO and still leave the disk open for allowing to add sessions?

Best Regards,

Wei-Tsun Sun