Re: NeroExpress 5.5.9.9/InCD 3.39.0

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005, keith.powell@sympatico.ca wrote:

> I have just had my computer fixed and had all viruses taken off..the problem is that when I try and copy to my E: drive , I get the error:
>  E:/ Drive not recognized. I have had this drive for years and it worked always, why has it decided not to be recognized and how can I fix it..
> Greatly appreciated..
>
> E;/ Drive consisits of Nero Express 5.5.9.9/InCD 3.39.0
> writable drive

What has this got to do with Debian, Linux, GNU, FreeBSD, anything?

I'm afraid this doesn't belong on the cdwrite@other.debian.org list.

Please take this up to the shop that "fixed" your computer, and if that
doesn't help, with the vendors of your CD-writer and your commercial CD
writing software.

--
Matthias Andree