Re: IN GOOD FAITH

Hello,

My name is Lisa Cole and I found your letter to be quite inspiring.  I in the middle of trying to help a 20 year old orphan from Latvia that wants to become a Christian Pastor.  He is Lutheran just as I am.  I have been praying and praying that God would show me the path to take to help him with his financial needs.  He has no family and is all alone in this world.  I met him on a Mission trip to Latvia over the summer.  I have a husband and two children myself and I know how important it is to have a family even when you are an adult.  I want him to become part of my family and I want him to be able to go to school here in the U.S.  Our church is willing to help but I need get him more money than the church can afford. I have contacted many agencies to no avail.  Could help us?  I am an honest person and would make sure all the money will be used appropriately, I also would like to set up a fund for people looking to go into ministry.  Please let me know as soon as possible if you can help

thank you and Gods Blessings to you,

Sincerely,

Lisa Cole