findcartoon.com link is removed from PR5: jewelinfo4u.com

Hi I am mark,

As i didnt hear from you for all my mails , I assuming that you are not
interested in link exchange, so i have removed your link from my site.
Let me know in future when you are interested in excnaging links.

If you want your site to be added again place my link with the
following information and send me the url where i can find my link.
Immediately after that i will place your link back

Title : Pearl

Regards
Mark