Re: Re: Re: Errors with 8x media, works in other OS

I'm one of the people who tried to get a response from Joerg about
obtaining a license for cdrecord-ProDVD for our HP-UX 10 systems here
at the Cleveland Clinic.  I never received a reply.

Following
 ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/schily/cdrecord/ProDVD/README
 ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/ProDVD/README.key
didn't work?
I also know that some people never have received a reply,
but considering the contents of that readme.key file and
considering the format, readability and writing style of
most of the mails *I* got about programs I made, I wouldn't
have expected that every key request is compliant with the
"mail format" described in the file above...

Alexander Noé