Re: Re: Errors with 8x media, works in other OS

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 08:58:38AM +0100, Alexander Noe' wrote:
> How stupid can one single person actually be....not long ago, a certain
> "takeshima" broke the record one sourceforge (read about that
> here: http://linuxfr.org/~zeb/17243.html ), but you are some serious
> competition for that guy. Your email address suggests that english
> is your native language, so you should actually know what "buy" or
> "pay" means...
>
> ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/schily/cdrecord/ProDVD/README

Could you please quote the relevant parts of the message to which you're
responding?  I can't figure out whom you're addressing with your insults.

I'm one of the people who tried to get a response from Joerg about
obtaining a license for cdrecord-ProDVD for our HP-UX 10 systems here
at the Cleveland Clinic.  I never received a reply.

If you've ever managed to obtain a license for cdrecord-ProDVD, there
are many of us who'd love to know how you did it.