Re: Speed problems with PX-716A

Volker Kuhlmann <hidden@paradise.net.nz> wrote:

> On Sat 29 Jan 2005 01:52:15 NZDT +1300, Joerg Schilling wrote:
>
> > Do not expect any help for bastardized cdrecord variants here.
>
> Do not expect any such help from Jörg here. This list is not only for
> Jörg's software! (Although Jörg doesn't want to understand that.)

The real problem is that people like you do not understand that it is
the persons who claim to be responsible for the bastardizing hacks on
cdrecord who just do not give help.

If course, I am concerned from this problem when people claim they
use cdrecord while they really use a bastardized variant.

       schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de	(work) chars I am J"org Schilling