Re: [Dump-users] dump on CD (Linux only)

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 09:55:22AM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:

> Stelian Pop <stelian@popies.net> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 08:57:08PM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> >
> > > jarausch@belgacom.net wrote:
> > [...]
> > >
> > > I don't know why this is crossposted to cdrwite@
> >
> > I think something has gone wrong with Joerg's mailbox, this mail

Sorry, I meant to day Helmut's (jarausch@belgacom.net) mailbox of
course, not yours...

> > (and a few others I received from him in the last few days) are
> > copies of 3-4 year old messages of him.
> >
> > Either he switched to Outlook or he is testing some bogus mail
> > scripts :)
>
> If you don't understand how mail works, it would help
> it you try to avoid writing such useless comments.

I think you need to calm down. You do understand how smileys work,
don't you ?

> I definitely did not send mail to you except for the one asking
> why this mail has been sent.....
>
> Meanwhile find someone who is able to explain mail headers to you.

Take a look at Helmut's mail headers and read them.

Stelian.
--
Stelian Pop <stelian@popies.net>