Re: [Dump-users] dump on CD (Linux only)

Maybe the dates here are just a machine with a real bad time clock, but
they are from the year 2001.  That was really a long time ago.  Like
possibly somebody brought up an old server or something?  But I received
two messages on the list from 27 July 2001 from the same sender.

Just thought I would mention it in case they weren't noticed.
James