How to use udftools to make up a DVD with DVD-Video format

Hi all,
We try to make up a DVD-Video disc on Linux.
DVD-Video disc contains a UDF/ISO9660 filesystem, and every file in it
should occupy the right sectors.
I know that mkisofs can do this, but we want to record video on-the-fly.
mkisofs doesn't support this functionality.
Therefore we would like to use UDF filesystem and udftools to do this.
Can I use them to make up a DVD with a UDF/ISO9660 filesystem and every file
in it occupies specified sectors?

Thanks and regards,
Colin