Re: DVD+R burning problem (other media okay)

> I did some more testing on windows using the supplied burning
> software and it made a bad disk, so I'm starting to think it's
> the burner at this point.  I'll see where Sony customer support
> gets me.
>
> Thanks, everyone.  I'll let you know what I find.

Oh, this just keeps getting better and better.  Sony support--
after a 20 minute wait--said that the drive is only supported
under 2k or XP and that they won't even try to help if I'm not
running either of those versions of windows.  From the way the
tech spoke, I fear they would be little help even if I was
running one of those versions.

Does anyone have any experience trying to burn DVD+R media on
a Sony DRU-710A?

(I'm off list, please CC)

Cheers,
David