Problem burning large files on DVD

Hello,

I've tried to subscribe to the Mailing list before sending, but I do not receive the subscription confirm mail ... So please answer me directly if possible (or anyway I'll read the archive ;o) )

So, my question is : how to write large files on DVD (files > 2 GB).

What I've tried : use k3b, but with on-the-fly option, it does nothing, and without it uses mkisofs. Tried to generate the iso directly, but mkisofs tells me that the file is too large (problem with iso9660 filesystem I believe ?). Tried to attack directly growisofs ("growisofs -Z /dev/dvd -R -J /my/big/file") but it uses also mkisofs, and then I burn an empty dvd ...

Information on my system : debian full updated on unstable, growisofs 5.21, mkisofs 2.01, k3b 0.11.17, kernel 2.4.27-1-686 or 2.6.9-1-686 (I've tried with both with same result, now running 2.6.9)

Anyone can help ?

Thanks a lot in advance !

Jeremy
Locatel Export