Re: c2scan of DVDs??

Geoffrey <esoteric@3times25.net> wrote:

> >>Just now tried it again and it worked!  Says Non-Commercial use as well.

> So, anyone ever put Solaris on a laptop?

I did install Solaris 6 years ago on a laptop.

Since some time, there is a monthly installfest at Sun where they only
install to laptops as it is too simple with normal PCs.

This way many people from Sun's marketing now run Solaris on their laptop.

People like Jonathan Schwartz & Glenn Weinberg run Solaris x86 on a
64 Bit AMD notebook....

       schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de	(work) chars I am J"org Schilling