Re: :-( allocation length isn't sane

Carsten Neumann wrote:

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Wayne Topa wrote:
Carsten Neumann(deltor@snafu.de) is reported to have said:
On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, RonGroen wrote:

Please fix your mailer setup or use a working one.

Gee, his mail is readable in mutt.  Maybe it's your mail client?
Don't use Kmail here so might it be your setup??

Wayne

It's not my e-mailer which composes HTML-junk.
It's not that I couldn't read this mail.
My versions of kmail are able to render HTML-junk
or only render the plain-text part if available.

It is the simple fact that M$ ship their junkware
with bogus defaults, which in this case unnecessarily
blow up messages without any single bit of extra information.

This wastes space and time.
Some mailing lists will not even archive those mails.
Talk about waste... you post an off-topic troll to complain about waste?

--
E. Robert Bogusta
 It seemed like a good idea at the time