ciceronian

Hi, you have been recommended by a friend to participate in an OIU forward-thinking project that would enable you to obtain an official university degree with no financial commitment by you.

Fill out our simple form outlining your current knowledge and life experience and we will send the degree to you...worldwide.  Whether you do it to impress friends or land a new job this is a great opportunity at your fingertips.

http://wuniv.net/?partid=wh6

Carroll
Organization for Independent Universities

No future contact:
http://wuniv.net/st.html
146