Re: :-( allocation length isn't sane

Carsten Neumann(deltor@snafu.de) is reported to have said:
> On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Wayne Topa wrote:
> > Carsten Neumann(deltor@snafu.de) is reported to have said:
> > > On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, RonGroen wrote:

> > > Please fix your mailer setup or use a working one.
> > >
> > Gee, his mail is readable in mutt.  Maybe it's your mail client?
> > Don't use Kmail here so might it be your setup??
> >
> > Wayne
>
> It's not my e-mailer which composes HTML-junk.
> It's not that I couldn't read this mail.
> My versions of kmail are able to render HTML-junk
> or only render the plain-text part if available.

I agree that html mail is vile  but  ..  I wanted to point out to you
that mutt __was__ able to display Ron's mail while KMail had a problem
with it.

> It is the simple fact that M$ ship their junkware
> with bogus defaults, which in this case unnecessarily
> blow up messages without any single bit of extra information.
I agree with this as well

> This wastes space and time.
> Some mailing lists will not even archive those mails.

I also agree with this.

> Your mail wasn't helpful att all. :-(

I'm sorry I offended you.  I was only trying to point out that 'your'
Kmail was not able to correctly display the message while mutt did.

I see that Ron sent that MS Junk by mistake.  So now you should not be
bothered by it anymore.

This is so OT that I don't even know why I bothered to reply!!

Are you always so up tight?

Note the random sig...

Have a nice day.
--
MICROSOFT: Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software is Only
for Fools and Teenagers.