Re: problem with ":-( none Mode 1 track"

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:15:11 +0200, Andy Polyakov <appro@fy.chalmers.se> wrote:
> > Problem with recording DVD+R media with grwoisfs 5.20
> >
> > ---------------
> > white backup # growisofs -Z /dev/hdb test
> > Executing 'mkisofs test | builtin_dd of=/dev/hdb obs=32k seek=0'
> > :-( none Mode 1 track
>
> See end of http://lists.debian.org/cdwrite/2004/10/msg00044.html. If
> immediate cure is desired edit transport.hxx as following:

Thank You very much. Patch applied, DVD+R burned.

Could You please tell me when are You going to release new version?
Based on this, Gentoo Linux, may put version 21 with this patch into
its portage (packages system) or wait for new release.

--
radek@gentoo.org