Re: dvd+rw-tools: Hardware Compatibility

  I was wondering if the PIONEER DVR-108D drive is supported
using the dvd+rw-tools.  I did not see it listed here:
http://fy.chalmers.se/~appro/linux/DVD+RW/hcn.html

The referred page lists rather deviations, than compliant units. I mean the fact that some particular unit is not mentioned there doesn't mean it wasn't reported working. But as far as the unit is question is concerned, there were no reports. You might be the first one to report:-) A.