CONGRATULATION!!! YOU HAVE WON

SKYLOW LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL.
225-227 WAASTINK-STRAAT ST.
1003M AMSTERDAM THE NETHERLANDS.

FROM: THE PROMOTIONS DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.
REF: GH/63265440/TL
BATCH: NL/576033/1L
AWARD/FINAL NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited results of the EL GORDO SPANISH SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS PROGRAMES held on the 28th of July 2004. You were entered as a dependent client with reference Number: GH/63265440/TL and batch number NL/576033/1L. Your name attached to the ticket number: 578.24 drew a lucky winning number, which consequently won the sweep take in the second category,

You have therefore been approved for a payment of 1.500.00.00Euros(ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS.) in cash credited to file reference number: LIP/63474-444/RT6.This is from a total cash prize of (10,756.820Euros (TEN MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY SIX THOUSAND, EIGHT HUNDRED AND TWENTY EUROS) Shared among the international winners in all categories, congratulations!!!!!

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 91,000 (Ninety One thousand) names around the world, as part of our first international promotions programmer, which was conducted in the early of this month calendar.

Due to mix up of some names and addresses, we ask that you keep this award personal, till your claims have been processed and your funds remitted to you.

This is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of the situation by other participants or impersonators.

To file your claim, please contant our agent and complete the enclosed release order form, and send by fax or e-mail Mr. Coman Myers,

CONTACT E-MAIL: unictrustagency@netscape.net
TEL: +31-622-429-190.

They are your agent, and were responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings to you.
YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS W-91237-H°67/B4 (keep personal) Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 15th of August 2004 after this date, funds MIGHT be returned to the ministerio De Economia Y Hacienda as unclaimed. Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Once again, Congratulations.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Mollo Van Rossi,
(PROMOTIONS DIRECTOR)