Re: remove the pointless delay

> I would like to request that future versions of cdrecord have an option
> which allows the user to skip the 5-10 second delay before writing.

Me too. The delay is good some of the time, simply annoying at other
times.

>         Unless it has been removed, there should be an option for
>         "gracetimer".
>         Read the docs..

Not a good answer. Using gracetime=0 still enforces a minimum of two
seconds. The docs don't mention this fact (is that a bug by omission?).
Any chance of a change Jörg? When I say 0, then generally I mean 0, not
2.

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.