Mutual Trust.

Greetings,

My name is Idris Rabiu, of Auditing and Accounting Department of a prime bank in Africa. It is my humble desire to bring to your notice a transaction which I consider most strictly confidential, and I will like to let you know that I have made series of enquiry on this issue.

To start with, may I solicit your trust, worthiness and confidence on this issue, for the nature of it and my position as an auditor in the bank, it is unlawful to expose any customer`s banking information to a third party, but for business sake, let it be a secret between both of
us.

I became the head of auditing and accounting in the year 1997. In that same year, I carried out a general auditing, then I discovered that there is an account opened in this bank in 1992. After going through some old files in the records, I went further to investigate this account, I realised that the owner of this account who is aforeigner,
died in 1999, unknown to the relatives that such account is existing. My investigation revealed to me that no other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it such that the account has no trace of other beneficiary.

In 1997, this account contained the sum of $6.3million, but in 1999, I noticed that about $2.6million was transferred to this account from Switzerland and another $3million from South Africa was also transferred to it, making a total of Eleven Million, Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($11,900,000.00), but up till this day, no withdrawal was made. I need your full co-operation to make this deal
successful because the management is ready to approve this payment to any legitimate foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will provide if you are capable and willing to handle the transaction for our mutual benefit. According to the law, at the expiration of five (5) years from the death of the owner, the money will
revert to the ownership of the State if nobody applies to claim the fund. I want to quickly transfer this fund into a safe foreigner's account, but I do not know any foreigner, hence I am contacting you because as a foreigner you can assist us remit receive the fund. This is a life time opportunity I would not want to miss.

I have to assure you that with my position in the bank I can transfer this money to any reliable foreign account which you can provide with full assurance that this money will be safe and well guided. I will destroy all document of transaction in my office immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any place. I will use my position and influence to effect legal approvals and onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance forms of the Finace Ministries and Foreign Exchange Departments. All these are to make sure that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials.

I therefore request for your co-operation to quietly provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank a/c immediately to receive this money. I place this faith in you believing you will be a most reliable and honest person to do business with. I would therefore need your word of honour to co-operate with me with utmost sincerity until the good objective of this business is realised. For your co-operation and assistance you will be rewarded with 25% of this fund on
remittance.

Kindly treat as urgent and strictly confidential as I await your response at your earliest convenience.

PLEASE SEND YOUR RESPONSE STRICTLY TO: (idris_rabiu@indiatimes.com)

Yours faithfully,

Idris Rabiu.