Re: cdrecord-ProDVD key expired?

I saw saw a little note about the format of a request
for a permanent key somewhere once, maybe it was in
his readme file. You need to specify the operating
system and some other things. The main thing you need
to specify though is a valid reason why you can't keep
using a key that expires. I have requested keys from
him numerous times. My reason for the request was that
my company is using it for commercial gain. He hasn't
replied to any of my recent requests. I did manage to
get one permanent key from  him several years back.
While his license may state non-commercial use he
seems to be ok with allowing it to be used
commercially. If anyone knows different then please
share.