Re: cdrecord-ProDVD key expired?

> Once again, what's the procedure for getting a *real* (non-expiring)
> key?  We'd be willing to buy one for our organization if necessary.

In order to get a permanent key one has to request Joerg Schilling,
the author. I would also like to have a key for cdrecord-ProDVD for
Linux system. I wonder if anybody has ever had any success in getting
one from Joerg. Please let me know if anybody has.

Joerg, I wonder if you can respond to this, letting people know
about your policy of entertaining the requests for such permanent
keys and the procedure.

Thanks
Ashish