CD/DVD writing on IRIX6.5

I have a SGI IRIX 6.5 system with external DVD writer capable of burning
DVD+RW and DVD-RW media. This device is connected as SCSI device through
a SCSI HBA.

I would like to know what software is available if I want to :-
1. Write CD-R,DVD-R
2. Optionally also write DVD+R,DVD+RW, with incremental writes.

I understand that there are tools available to do this on Linux
but not so sure about IRIX 6.5. Any response shall be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Ashish