Re: growisofs with ND-1300A problems: write failed: Input/output error

On Mon 15 March 2004 22:38, Andy Polyakov wrote:

> P.S. Someone among subscribers of this list volunteered to
> collect information and contribute better instructions:-)

That was me, it's still in the todo queue. I've got about twelve
other things to worry about right now but I'll try and do something
about it next weekend. It seems like magicdev and autorun are Red
Hat specific, so if you are running Fedora that may indeed be the
problem.

Lourens
--
GPG public key: http://home.student.utwente.nl/l.e.veen/lourens.key