Re: Fuji Film DVD's don't work with growisofs and sony dru500

 Andy> I'd rather say that it was a firmware glitch with that
 Andy> particular media brand/batch. Unless you can confirm that the
 Andy> problem persists now even after firmware update, I see no
 Andy> reason to modify growisofs [as this case still appears as
 Andy> standalone mishap, not inherent problem]. But if you can
 Andy> confirm that it's still a problem, do confirm it explicitly so
 Andy> that the problem can be looked into it thoroughly.

I will try again hopefully today. What type of information do you need
to help you determine the problem?

Thanks for the response.

Alan