Re: E-mail technical support warning.

Thanks for your feedback. We love to hear what our viewers think about "X-Play." Due to the volume of mail we receive, we regret that we can't personally answer every email. We try to field as many of your questions as possible, and we value any comments and suggestions. As always, visit http://www.techtv.com/xplay for episode guides and additional information about what you saw on the show.

Be sure to also visit the "X-Play" message boards at
http://cgi.techtv.com/messageboards?action=board_view&board_id=111 to sound off about the show and interact with other gamers.