Re: writing speed issue with dvd+rw-tools

On Wed 3 March 2004 14:04, Joerg Schilling wrote:

> If you don't understand that you get a valuable piece of software
> and don't like to even do simple tests, then you are just the
> kind of person nobody likes to get in contact with. But then you
> should be consistent and stay away from this mailing list!

Note that this is _not_ a cdrecord mailinglist. It is a Debian
mailinglist about writing CDs in general. It also seems to be an
important support forum for growisofs.

Jon came here asking for advice about a problem he had with
growisofs (which Andy helped him with). You started about
cdrecord-ProDVD, Jon explained why he doesn't use cdrecord-ProDVD,
and now you are complaining that he he is a freeloader because he
doesn't want to test cdrecord-ProDVD? That is simply unfair. Jon
does _not_ use your software, and he does _not_ owe you anything.

I realise that you're greatly frustrated with open source in general
and the GNU/Linux community in particular, but taking it all out on
Jon is simply unfair and uncalled for.

Lourens
--
GPG public key: http://home.student.utwente.nl/l.e.veen/lourens.key